What is CLEAR?
CLEAR™ from Prime Focus Technologies is the world’s first hybrid cloud, multi-platform content operations infrastructure. It is a global virtual pipeline of digital media processing and delivery services designed to transform your organisation, whatever area you work in.
How can it help me?
- CLEAR™ lets you run concurrent work processes because it places content at the centre of your organization.
- CLEAR™ allows multi-platform fulfilment at no extra cost because of the unique way that the data is modeled.
- CLEAR™ reduces overall media processing costs by 30% through its unique combination of technology and services.
- CLEAR™ drives business agility with a transactional engagement model. It requires no capital expenditure, simply a monthly subscription, based on usage.
What does it do?
As a single platform, CLEAR™ enables the management of the following content operations:
• Content preparation and processing (HD / SD)
• Content management (HD / SD)
• Content production (HD / SD)
• Multi-platform content delivery (HD / SD)
• Rights management and monetization
CLEAR™ is a service, not just a piece of software. The service offers a flexible deployment model in terms of a public, private or hybrid cloud, is ready to deploy now, is scalable and customizable to specific business needs, and is backed by an organisation with a global infrastructure and huge experience in content preparation and processing.
CLEAR™ allows content owners to add new revenue streams, drive efficiencies, reduce cost and exploit content by enabling them to migrate to file-based workflows and capitalise effectively on multi-platform opportunities.
CLEAR’s three deployment models:
Who needs CLEAR?
Anyone who deals with content and is keen to exploit it across platforms. The following can draw value from CLEAR:
• Sports Organisations
• News Agencies
• Government Bodies
• Content Service Providers (cable, telco, iptv, Mobile TV, Web TV)
CLEAR™ already has tens of thousands of hours of content under management for clients across broadcasting, sports and advertising. During the 2010 IPL cricket tournament, it delivered content for 55 million YouTube channel views, 30 million VoD views and over 25,000 hours of video downloads to mobile phones.
The CLEAR system: