Prime Focus Technologies to unveil industry-first upgrades to CLEARTM Media ERP at IBC 2016
PFT brings a host of industry-first upgrades to their flagship product, CLEARTM Media ERP Suite,… Click To Tweet
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT), the technology arm of Prime Focus, the world’s largest media services powerhouse, is gearing up for IBC 2016, one of the world’s largest gathering of technology professionals from the media & entertainment industry, which is set to take place in Amsterdam from 9th to 13th September. This year, at IBC, PFT will unveil a host of industry-first upgrades to every powerpacked module of their flagship product, CLEARTM Media ERP Suite, which helps M&E companies digitally transform their businesses by cutting 30% costs and gaining 40% efficiencies. Here’s a glimpse of the latest additions to CLEAR Media ERP:
- CLEAR Broadcast Cloud: The sought after Promo Operations Module launched at NAB this year, now has a host of new features. These include a Promo Versioning Automation add on module with enhanced templates, which gives users the additional flexibility to position any number of ‘Layer Groups’, including combinations of voice overs, multiple audio languages, text and graphics appearing on the final promo version. Additionally, the module now offers end-to-end media logistics and work order administration, along with a simpler mechanism to import promo schedules. PFT’s Promo Operations Module has already successfully delivered 20,000 promos in 2 months for one of India’s leading broadcasters, with PoC (Proof of Concept) for five top US broadcasters underway.
- CLEAR Cloud MAM: CLEAR has always been Open and Interoperable. Cloud MAM’s product integration portfolio has now been expanded to include over 40 products, including Atempo, Selenio, Digital Rapids, Manzanita (MP4/ TS Multiplexer), SmartJog, Datacast XD, Kaltura, AVS (Accenture Video Solution), QuickPlay, Adobe Autitude, CatchBlue and WHATS’On. Additionally, the module now provides better streaming capabilities across formats like HLS and MPEGDASH, along with support filters for auto suggest, which will facilitate Google-like suggestions. To aid better content discovery, Cloud MAM offers a new segment-wise search feature in ‘Album View’, along with extensible HMM capabilities in its library, which allow users to organize and search for metadata hierarchically. The module’s UX has also been refreshed for better experience across platforms and devices.
- Perhaps the most path-breaking of all new additions to this module is a brand new functionality called ‘Story Teller on Air’, which is a specialized appliance that helps create compelling stories from MAM/archive for playout on air directly. The appliance has SDI ports for both preview and output capabilities. With the help of Story Teller, 21st Century Fox-owned Hotstar created over 120 videos every day as part of their RIO 2016 Olympics event coverage.
- CLEAR Operations Cloud: CLEAR Operations Cloud now offers an all new scalable Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) feature that embeds SCTE-35 markers for a non-scripted live stream providing new monetization opportunities through personalized delivery. Additionally, its pre-configured delivery destinations have grown to over 450 in number, and now also offers the facility of native publish to a host of new destinations like Amazon Prime, Facebook, Verizon and Spotify.
ALSO BEING SHOWCASED AT IBC: CLEAR’S TRANSFORMATIONAL MODULES
PFT’s flagship product, CLEAR™ is the world’s first and most proven Hybrid Cloudenabled Media ERP Suite that virtualizes the content supply chain. It includes the following modules:
- Broadcast Cloud - Automated workflows from Acquisition to Distribution using ONE software: Broadcast Cloud enables workflow orchestration across the enterprise, supply chain and partner ecosystems. It provides a single software on the cloud for all departments and is a one-stop-shop to manage, review, process and publish content across all the platforms and devices of the broadcast universe.
- Cloud MAM - ONE MAM for the Enterprise across geographies, departments & businesses: Cloud MAM is a single, holistic Media Asset Management (MAM) solution, which enables M&E companies to build a truly connected enterprise with digital workflows. Its Hybrid Cloud architecture gives content owners peace of mind that their content is secure with them while the applications run on the cloud.
- Operations Cloud - Multi-platform content delivery with presets: Operations Cloud helps content enterprises not just store and transcode, but perform end-to-end content operations on the cloud. It is ready-to-deploy with a wide range of preset robots (TVE, customer portal, Netflix, YT, DPP) that allow users to enjoy faster time to market at lowest costs. All this with pre-defined SLAs and timely counsel.
- DAX® Production Cloud - Automated workflows for Dailies and Post using ONE software: DAX® Production Cloud allows users to deploy the same system for both dailies and post servicing workflows. This means, stakeholders across the production supply chain – On-set, Editorial, VFX (pull downs), Marketing (trailers), Localization Vendors, Distribution (screeners) – all collaborate on the same software.
Click here and we'll get you a meeting with our Subject Matter Expert