In today’s multi-platform universe, each new media platform, like iTunes, HOOQ or Netflix has its own set of quality benchmarks that content suppliers have to adhere to. PFT provides stringent, multi-pass QC services to help content creators meet all the technical requirements necessary for videos to go on air. We undertake QC not just for adherence to technical specs, but also to regulatory guidelines as well as for the identification of creative glitches.
- Most secure QC operations across all formats – Atmos, 7.1, 4K/UHD, HDR, IMF, ProRes and more
- Cater to QC requirements of multiple platforms from a single system
- Real-time tracking and management of QC faults
- Support for all types of QC
- Master QC: Thorough technical evaluation of movies, scripted dramas/comedies, non-fiction series, documentaries etc.
- 3rd Party QC: Double checking the QC done by a primary vendor
- 7.1 Complex Audio QC: Audio QC for theatrical and premium broadcast/OTT platforms
- Acquisition QC: QC for long form content that has already been through Master QC
- Audio Asset QC: Audio QC of multiple audio stems
- Master Asset/Image Sequence QC: Restoring Master DI image sequences like DPX/EXR and Cinema DCDM TIFF from drives or LTO tapes, screening content and verifying checksums
- Library/Catalog QC: QC for general quality and technical attributes of legacy content
- Spot QC: Spot check of content at 3-5 different points
- Watch Down QC: Linear watch down of content from start to end, only stopping to list major issues
- In-house support for timely rectification of QC errors